About Waterfalls Restaurant
Conveniently located in the Russell Square Park Inn Hotel, Waterfalls Restaurant is ideally situated for tourists, local office workers, shoppers and local diners alike. Behind an imposing Edwardian façade the restaurant is extremely contemporary, decorated in simple block caramel and chocolate tones, tables dressed in white linen, glass and silverware sparkling in the glow of dimmed downlighters. The atmosphere is buzzing thanks to a varied crowd and efficient staff, while the international menu, each dish freshly cooked, has something to suit every taste and a carefully selected wine to match.
Sample a la carte
- Fresh asparagus wrapped in Parma ham on a rocket salad with parmesan shavings and a balsamic dressing £4.25
- Chicken Caesar salad with cos lettuce and
toasted garlic croutons £4.95
- Roasted Goats cheese, walnuts and cherry tomatoes tossed in a light mango dressing on freshly baked brioche £4.95
- Classic prawn cocktail on a bed of lettuce smothered with a velvety sauce Marie-rose £3.75
Other starters are available.
- 8oz Waterfalls hamburger in a fresh sesame seed bap with lettuce, tomato, onion and gherkin and topped with bacon and
gratinated ementhal cheese, served with hand cut fries or sauté potatoes and a sauce
of your choice £9.95
- 14oz T-bone steak, served with hand cut fries or sauté potatoes and a sauce of your choice £14.95
- Grilled devilled baby chicken (free-range spatchcock baby chicken, marinated with chilli and coriander and served with pan fried potatoes) £14.95
- Salmon steak with new potatoes, creamed spinach and a creamy saffron sauce £13.50
- Mushroom ravioli in creamy white wine sauce and garnished with rocket and
parmesan cheese £12.25
- Prawn and avocado pear salad with mixed salad leaves and a light sauce Marie - rose £11.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
92 Southampton Row, WC1B 4BH
£24 and Under
Mon - Fri 6:30am - 10am, 12pm - 2:30pm & 5pm - 10pm
Sat & Sun 6:30am - 11am, 12pm - 2:30pm & 5pm - 10pm