About Urban Spice
Located on Hanworth Road in Hounslow, Urban Spice by Mohans is a super sleek and stylish restaurant serving up superb North Indian fare. We love the chic, palatial interior which features slate floors, dark wooden furniture, stone walls and soft vanilla suede lounges - and Urban Spice is perfect for corporate dining as well as celebrations and nights out with friends. Classic North Indian dishes on the menu include the Seafood Biryani with king prawns cooked with herbs and authentic spices finished with fresh ginger and coriander; the Urban Ki Shaan - black lentils cooked for 18 hours and simmer in butter and cream; and the Mirch Masala Chicken - tender pieces of chicken cooked with green chillies and ginger.
Sample a la carte
- Malai kofta (lotus stem dumpling cooked in chef’s special sauce) £7.95
- Urban ki shaan (black lentils cooked over 18 hours in a sealed pot to soften the seeds then simmered in butter and cream) £6.95
- Makai palac (Fresh spinach cooked with corn and hint of garlic) £7.95
- Jeera aloo (baby potato cooked yoghurt and famous traditional spices of cumin) £5.50
Other starters are available.
- Vegetable biryani (cooked with selected garden vegetables and spices) £9.95
- Lamb biryani (pieces of cooked lamb simmered with herbs, cloves and fresh coriander) £13.95
- Chicken biryani (cooked with boneless chicken pieces and simmered in dry spices and with green chilli and tomato) £12.95
- Seafood biryani (king prawns cooked with herbs and authentic spices. Finished with fresh ginger and coriander) £15.95
- Paneer lababdar (cubes of fresh cottage cheese cooked in mixed onion and tomato gravy. Finished with a creamy flavour) £7.95
- Baingan ka bharta (smoked aubergine cooked in a mixture of onion, tomato, green chilli and fresh coriander) £7.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
159 Hanworth Road, TW3 3TN
£25 - £34
Tues - Thurs 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 11pm
Fri 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 12am
Sat 4pm - 12am
Sun 4pm - 11pm
Smart / Casual