Meghna - Hampstead
About Meghna - Hampstead
Sister restaurant to the long-standing and much-beloved Meghna in St. John's Wood, this branch of Meghna brings fine Indian dining to Hampstead. The elegant dining room - with dark wooden chairs, crisp white linens and tiled floors - is popular with locals, particularly for the excellent seafood dishes and beautifully spiced curries for which the kitchen is renowned. Al fresco lovers can dine under the sun or stars on the well-appointed roof terrace, whereas those looking for a nibble and cocktail shouldn't miss the Indian tapas lounge. Don't miss the Meghna special chicken - a house specialty with mildly flavoured boneless chicken in a succulent creamy sauce garnished with omelet and nuts.
Sample a la carte
- Chicken tikka (tender, skewered diced chicken breast marinated with rich aromatic herbs & spices, roasted in the clay oven & served with a crisp side salad) £3.45
- Tandoori chicken (tender, spring chicken quarter, marinated with rich aromatic herbs & spices, roasted in the clay oven & served with a crisp side salad) £3.45
- King prawn butterfly (jumbo size crispy king prawn in a delicately flavoured batter) £5.45
- Vegetable puri (aromatic blend of spices flavouring a mixed assortment of vegetables, served in a light, fluffy Indian bread) £4.45
Other starters are available.
- Tandoori king prawn masala (tandoori king prawns served in a succulent sauce) £12.95
- Chicken tikka bhuna (chicken tikka served in a rich, aromatic sauce) £7.95
- Tandoori lamb chops (lamb chops marinated with rich aromatic herbs & spices, tenderly roasted in the clay oven) £8.95
- Balti chana masala (chick peas cooked in exotic combination of fresh herbs and spices create a rich, aromatic flavour) £7.95
- Mushroom biryani (close cup mushroom cooked with basmati rice and served with side vegetable) £7.95
- Balti garlic chicken (tender pieces of chicken cooked in exotic combination of fresh herbs and spices create a rich, aromatic flavour with garlic) £9.95
Other main course are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
68 Heath Street, Hampstead, NW3 1DN
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 11:30pm
Sun 12pm - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 11pm