Ma Cuisine Le Petit Bistrot - Barnes
About Ma Cuisine Le Petit Bistrot - Barnes
Tucked away near the Thames on White Hart Lane in Barnes, south London, Ma Cuisine Le Petit Bistrot is a delightful French restaurant serving award-winning food and wine. The dining room has a 1950s French bistro vibe with black and white tiled floors and red and white gingham tablecloths, and the menu, filled with old-fashioned French classics, echoes the same retro vibe. Signature dishes at Ma Cuisine Le Petit Bistrot - which also has branches in Twickenham and Kew - include the Magret de Canard served with celeriac and apple puree; the black pudding en croute with a Dijon mustard sauce; and the 32 days matured steak served with Pont Neuf potatoes and Bearnaise sauce. The French wines here are fantastic.
Sample dinner menu
- Crab lasagne with shellfish jus £8.50
- Confit rabbit and Cep ravioli on braised cabbage, grain mustard sauce £7.00
- Chicory salad, walnuts and Roquefort dressing £5.00
- Tuna carpaccio, pickled ginger rice cake, berry and green peppercorn dressing £7.50
Other starters are available.
- Grilled halibut steak with tomato fondue and Cep cream £16.00
- Coq au vin (chicken slowly cooked in red wine with onions and bacon) £12.50
- Rack of lamb with 'petit' goat cheese ravioli, black olive sauce £16.00
- Grilled halibut steak with tomato fondue and cep cream £16.00
- Florettes of lemon sole with pernod beurre blanc £17.00
- 32 days mature rib of beef, pont-neuf potatoes and béarnaise sauce £18.00
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
7 White Hart Lane, Barnes, SW13 0PX
Barnes Bridge (BR)
A 10% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3:30pm & 6:30pm - 11pm
Sat 12pm - 11pm
Sun 12pm - 10:30pm