High Road House
About High Road House
High Road House is an exclusive member’s club on Chiswick High Road that is available for corporate events and private parties. Ideal for screenings, product launches and intimate dinner parties, the venue has several spaces over two floors suitable for chic soirées. Upstairs at the House provides a discreet and flexible space decorated in understated, muted tones of grey, vanilla, lemon and mint with parquet floors, and boasts a private dining room for up to twelve guests. Downstairs, the Playpen with its comfy sofas and the Playground with its 60' LCD screen, low-level seating and finger-food are perfect for stylish meetings and presentations. We love the restaurant’s posh British menu and killer cocktails.
Sample bites menu
- Asparagus, hollandaise sauce
- Spinach and ricotta tart
- Endive spears, celeriac and Stilton remoulade
- Green pea hummus and flat bread
- Mini macaroni cheese
- Prawn cocktail, baby gem
- Smoked salmon and crème fraîche toasts
- Fish and chips with tartar sauce
- Grilled chicken with lemon and thyme
- Merguez and minted yoghurt
- Honey and mustard chipolatas
- Mini cheeseburgers
- Cumberland sausage rolls
162 Chiswick High Road, W4 1PR
£20.00 a head.
Minimum order for 10 persons
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
Please choose six from the following options.
£35 - £44
Various for Hire