The Dining Room
About The Dining Room
Located in the plush Sheraton Belgravia hotel, The Dining Room is an elegant and understated restaurant that is popular with a stylish local crowd and sophisticated hotel guests. Situated near Sloane Street, the King’s Road and Knightsbridge, as well as Hyde Park and London’s West End, the hotel is ideally located for light post-shopping bites, posh pre-theatre meals and discreet working lunches. The Dining Room is decorated with untreated wooden floorboards and exotic floral arrangements, and the kitchen specialises in traditional British cuisine. We love the roast Gressingham duck with plum sauce and bubble and squeak; the braised shank of lamb with parsnip and olive oil mash; and the warm Bramley apple pie with Devonshire cream.
Sample a la carte
- Creamed wild mushrooms, baked brioche £8.00
- Smoked haddock & poached egg tart, Hollandaise sauce £8.00
- Ham hock & parsley terrine, Piccalilli £8.00
- Prawn & avocado cocktail, Marie Rose sauce £8.00
Other starters are available.
- Classic fish & chips (thick cut chips, peas & tartar sauce) £13.00
- Grilled whole lemon sole, caper butter sauce £18.00
- Grilled rib eye of Scottish beef, baby spinach & cress salad, thick cut chips, Béarnaise sauce £16.00
- Butternut squash risotto, Pecorino cheese £13.00
- Char-grilled tuna, butter beans & tomato sauce £13.00
- Roast Gressingham duck, plum sauce, bubble & squeak £18.00
Other main courses are available.
- Rice pudding, vanilla & apricot compote £7.00
- Bread & butter pudding, honey ice cream £7.00
- Warm Bramley apple pie, clotted Devonshire cream or vanilla ice cream £7.00
- Treacle tart, rhubarb ice cream & compote £7.00
Other desserts are available.
The Sheraton Belgravia Hotel, 20 Chesham Place, SW1X 8HQ
£35 - £44
Mon - Sun 12pm - 3pm & 5:30pm - 11pm