Brasserie Chez Gerard - Pinner
About Brasserie Chez Gerard - Pinner
Why trek in to the centre of town when you can experience real city dining style right here in Pinner? Set right in the centre of town, just moments from the mainline station and Pinner Park, Brasserie Chez Gerard is coolly sophisticated with the feel of an intimate one off, despite being one of a large chain of restaurants. Inspired by typical Parisian cafes, Chez Gerard combines a vintage vibe with thoroughly modern design. Then there's the food - pure French indulgence with a global twist. Which means there's more than just steak and frites on the menu and champagne on the wine list.
Sample a la carte
- Smoked haddock and Gruyère croquette with baby spinach salad and tangy citron mayonnaise £4.95
- Grilled pancetta wrapped tiger prawns, served with a fragrant lemon and tomato dip £7.45
- Grilled goat's cheese (melting crottin goat's cheese on a crunchy baby gem lettuce
salad with smoked bacon, sunblushed tomatoes and house vinaigrette) £5.95
- Terrine de porc (rustic free range pork pâté from the south west of France, baguette
and pickled gherkins) £5.75
Other starters are available.
- Pavé de rumpsteak (rump steak, rich and rewarding, a French bistro classic) £14.95
- Merguez sausages (three authentic spicy Moroccan lamb and beef sausages simply grilled and served with frites and minted yoghurt) £10.75
- Le demi poulet (half a corn fed 'Perigord' chicken sprinkled with herbs, served plain or with a choice of sauces and pomme frites) £11.95
- Sea bass fillet, served with a baby spinach salad and a tomato, herb and shallot salsa £14.95
- Chez Gérard burger (100% pure beef burger grilled and served on a hand crafted light bap, garnished with tomato relish, sweet pickled gherkin, tomato and shredded lettuce) £9.25
- Périgord duck salad ('Laffitte' duck confit, smoked ham and quail eggs with mixed leaves, green beans and walnut vinegar dressing) £9.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
15-17 High Street, HA5 5PJ
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 9am - 11pm
Sun 9am - 10:30pm