About Pimlico Tandoori
Pimlico Tandoori, located on Morton Street in central London, is a a charming neighbourhood restaurant run for over 30 years by the Meah family. Recently refurbished in fresh apple green tones, the stylish eatery is loved by locals and curry fans alike for its authentic homestyle cooking and friendly atmosphere, and Pimlico Tandoori is always busy with a business lunch trade during the day, and with famiiles and couples in the evenings. The kitchen uses organic produce where possible, and we love the Chicken Masala cooked with fresh green herbs and spices, pan-fried garlic and ginger and crushed pomegranate seeds; the King Prawn Suka - grilled prawns simmered in a sweet and sour tamarind sauce; and the classic Lamb Rogan Josh curry.
Sample a la carte
- Prawn puri (lightly spiced prawns on wafer thin bread, garnished with sautéed onions drizzled with a dash of lemon juice) £4.50
- Chicken chat (strips of breast chicken spiced and tossed in original chaat masala mix) £4.50
- Samosa (fried pastry parcels filled with freshly cooked spiced meat or vegetable) £2.95
- Sheek kebab (spicy minced kebab flavoured with mint & aromatic herbs, cooked in clay oven) £4.75
Other starters are available.
- Thali (tandoori chicken, sheek kebab choice of lamb or chicken dish, vegetable order, pilau rice, papadom & nan bread) £12.95
- Butter chicken / lamb (tandoori baked chicken/lamb in oriental spices with chopped tomatoes and butter) £8.25
- King prawn jalfrezi (cooked with onions, peppers and fresh green chilli) £12.95
- Tandoori lamb chops (lamb chops marinated in ginger, freshly ground spices & barbecued) £11.95
- Salmon curry (salmon in a fusion of fresh herbs & spices creating a delicate marinate of rich onion sauce) £9.95
- Vegetable pasanda (vegetable marinated in spices and yoghurt and cooked with herbs
and almonds) £8.00
Other main courses are available.
- Trofito (dark chocolate coated ice cream with core of chocolate sauce & crunchy nuts) £3.50
- Motka kulfi (ceramic pot filled with rich saffron & pistachio flavoured ice cream, topped with nuts) £3.95
- Fantastica (crisp chocolate base, layered with dairy vanilla & caramel ice cream & a delicious caramel sauce dusted with chocolate biscuit) £3.50
- Royal pot (mint flavour ice cream mixed with milky chocolate pieces) £3.50
Other desserts are available.
38 Morton Street, SW1V 2PB
£25 - £34
Mon - Sun 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - midnight