The 333 Club
About The 333 Club
Located on the first floor of The Goat in Boots pub on Fulham Road, this exclusive cocktail club is a hit with a cosmopolitan Chelsea crowd. Perfect for private parties and chilled after-work drinks, the venue is decorated with ruby red walls, moody lamps and comfy Chesterfield sofas, and boasts a killer cocktail menu as well as a variety of canapés and finger food. Ideal for fun nights out with friends, the platters are perfect for sharing and include Fulham-friendly classics such as the smoked chicken spring rolls with sweet chilli sauce; the blackened shrimp with creole mustard dip; and fruit skewers marinated in Grand Marnier. We also love the Raspberry Royale cocktail made with fresh berry purée, vodka and Gosset champagne.
Sample hot canapes menu
- Falafels & humous 80
- Smoked Chicken spring rolls, sweet chilli sauce £1.20
- Mini pizzas, tomato & mozzerella or topped with chorizo 80p
- Chorizo & Pepper skewers £1.40
- Blackened shrimp, creole mustard dip £1.40
- Fish cakes with lime mayonnaise £1.20
- Vegetarian spring rolls, sweet chilli sauce 80p
- Chicken Crunch strips, deep fried, honey mustard mayo dip £1.20
- Crispy Risotto balls stuffed with mozzerellaa cheese 80p
A selection of desserts is available.
333 Fulham Road, SW10 9QL
Please choose your choice of canapé & the number you require. All canapé orders require a 100% deposit payment 3 days before the event.
£24 and Under
Mon - Sat 12pm - 1am