About Kwan Thai
Wonderful waterfront views of Tower Bridge and the Tower of London make Kwan Thai a romantic spot in the evenings and in the summer you can sit outside with a cocktail watching the sun set over the city. Modern and stylish it attracts the business lunch crowd who fancy a spot of Oriental dining.
Green chicken curry, charcoal grilled king prawns, Kwan Thai platter including chicken satay spring rolls, fried gold bag and vegetables in a pastry cup.
Sample a la carte
- Marinated chicken with peanut sauce on skewers £5.50
- Spicy corn cake with curry paste £4.00
- Mussels in special sauce £5.95
- Spicy Thai fishcake served with cucumber and nut pickle £5.95
Other starters are available.
- Green curry with beef / chicken £8.00
- Thai beef curry with new potatoes £8.00
- Roasted duck curry £12.95
- Grilled whole spring chicken £9.50
- Stir fried aubergine, chilli & basil £6.00
Other main courses are available.
- Traditional Thai sweets £4.50
- Fried banana britters £4.00
- Selection of sorbets £3.00
- Selection of ice creams £3.00
Other desserts are available.
The Riverfront, Hays Galleria, SE1 9QL
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 11:30am - 3pm
6pm - 11:30pm
Sat 6pm - 10pm