Glaister’s Bar and Restaurant
About Glaister’s Bar and Restaurant
A local favourite for more than fifteen years, Glaister’s offers high quality English/French bistro food in a delightful garden setting. The fountains, gardens and greenery complement the relaxed bistro atmosphere, and romantic outdoor tables are popular when the weather allows. Warm, friendly staff. In addition to favourites like salmon fishcakes with leaky cream sauce and pan-fried calves’ liver with sage sauce bacon and mash, and vegetarian offerings, there are daily specials. Also a menu-rapide and a well-chosen wine list.
Sample a la carte
- Duck liver terrine served with toast £4.75
- Steamed mussels with saffron sauce and parsley £6.15
- Bocconcini mozzarella, slow roasted tomatoes, pine kernels, and basil salad £5.95
- Calves' liver Veneziana £10.25
- Grilled halibut steak provençal with green beans £11.25
- Smoked cod and salmon fish cakes served with a shallot and tarragon dip £9.25
- Char-grilled bacon & cheese burger served with salad garnish and French fries £7.95
- Penne Pasta served with fresh basil, tomato and mushroom sauce £6.95
- A selection of desserts is available.
Excellent Menu Rapide Monday to Friday from 12 noon to 6pm e.g. Mussels and french fries £5.50. Good vegetarian selection.
Great value lunch at £8.00 for two courses.
4 Hollywood Road, South Kensington, SW10 9HY
Mon - Fri 12pm - 11pm
Sat 10.30am - 10pm
Sun 10.30am - 5pm. Open Bank Holidays.