About Hanoi Cafe
Located in one of London's hippest enclaves, Hanoi offers sizzling, fresh traditional Vietnamese food to a mixed crowd of local Hoxton hipsters. But the Hanoi Café is also just near enough to the City to attract an after work crowd. The décor is simple and bright it and lets the food speak for itself. The atmosphere is bustling and breezy.
Sample a la carte
- Pho bo (beef rice noodle soup) £4.50
- Bun thang (hanoi chicken & prawn noodle soup) £4.70
- Bun rieu cha ca (hot & sour fish patties noodle soup) £4.70
- Bun rieu mang (hot & sour vegetarian noodle soup) £4.30
Other starters are available.
- Ga cari (vietnamese spicy coconut chicken curry) £4.90
- Ga rang la chanh (caramelized ginger lime chicken) £4.90
- Bo kho sa (spicy lemongrass beef in claypot)4.90
- Bo lu lac (shaking peppered beef & onion)£4.90
- Thit lon kho nuoc dua (tender coconut pork in claypot) £4.90
- Thit lon xao ca tim (stir fried spicy pork with aubergine) £4.90
Other mains are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
98 Kingsland Road, E2 8DP
£24 and Under
Mon - Sat 12pm - 12am
Sun 12:30pm - 12am