About Coq d’Argent
Le Coq d'Argent brings a touch of glamour and style to the City. From its penthouse position on top of the striking post-modern No 1 Poultry building, this smart contemporary restaurant offers classic French regional cooking to a mixture of City types and others. The roof terrace of the Coq d'Argent complete with famous manicured lawn and striking contemporary lighting offers stunning views across the Square Mile.
Sample a la carte
- Shellfish bisque, rouille and crouton £7
- Duck and foie gras galantine with walnut dressing and red onion compote £10.50
- Lobster and crab salad with saffron dressing £12.50
Other starters are available.
- Red mullet on spinach, haddock and potato cake with creamed artichoke sauce £18.50
- Camambert and spinach ravioli £10.50
- Coq in red wine sauce with baby onions, bacon, mushroom and crouton £15
- Roasted lamb filet wrapped in vine leaves and served with a casserole of beans £16
Other main courses are available.
- White chocolate and blackberry cheesecake £6.50
- Vanilla creme brulee £5.50
- Fig with spced ginger bread and honey ice cream £6.50
Other desserts are available.
Salads and vegetable accompaniments start at £3.00
- Breafast is also served Monday to Friday from 7.30am - 9.30am
- Try the jazz brunch on Sundays from 12.00pm - 2.30pm
1 Poultry, Bank, EC2R 8EJ
£45 - £54
Mon - Fri 7:30am - 10am, 11:30am - 3pm & 6pm - 10pm
Sat 6pm - 10pm
Sun 12pm - 3pm