About Harlequin Restaurant
The Harlequin Restaurant, located within the 4-star deluxe Kingsway Hall Hotel is a perfect place for relaxed eating in Covent Garden. Convenient for the Law, Finance and City districts, The Harlequin stands out for great food at great value. Contemporary style and light airy atmosphere complements the regularly changing Fixed Price Menu and a Modern European a La Carte Menu available seven days a week. The Wine Menu, concise and well chosen offers a good selection including New World served with an informal and personal service. Open seven days a week for Breakfast and Dinner, The Harlequin is also open for Lunch Monday to Friday where speed is of the essence.
Sample a la carte
- Pea and chorizo tart with a green vegetable salad £5.75
- Chicken tempura with sweet chilli dip £4.95
- Tiger prawn and crayfish cocktail £5.95
- Beef carpaccio Asian style £5.95
Other starters are available.
- Corn fed chicken breast, pan fried with dauphinoise potatoes and
wild mushroom sauce £10.95
- Duck leg confit with sweet potato puree, Asian greens and hoisin sauce £11.50
- 7oz ribeye steak, grilled and served with mustard mash and
Bourguignon garnish £12.95
- Salmon supreme, pan fried and served on creamed cabbage with
watercress sauce and crème fraiche £10.95
- Beer battered haddock served with thick cut chips and pea puree £10.95
- Tagliatelle and wild mushrooms served with rocket and parmesan £9.95
Other main courses are available.
- Warm treacle tart with butterscotch sauce £5.50
- Glazed lemon tart with Chantilly cream £5.50
- Passion fruit charlotte with mandarin sorbet £5.50
- Chocolate fondant with vanilla ice cream £5.50
Other desserts are available.
Kingsway Hall Hotel, 66 Great Queen Street, WC2B 5BX
£35 and under
Monday - Sunday 12.30pm - 2.00pm, 5.30pm - 10.00pm. No sat sun lunch