Michael Moore Restaurant
About Michael Moore Restaurant
Marylebone is transforming itself into a quiet and relaxed village area minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street. A welcome addition to the village is chef Michael Moore’s new restaurant, simply called Michael Moore. The restaurant is intimate and warm, natural light streams through the French doors, the decor is a cool shade of white with eye catching slashes of burgundy on the fittings. The menu is an expression of Michael’s vast experience and creativeness of working in some of the world’s most exclusive hotels and restaurants and is simply fine global cuisine.
Sample a la carte
- Crayfish bisque and white truffle oil £6.75
- Buffalo mozzarella, avocado and sweet corn, beetroot jam £6.25
- Sautéed foie gras terrine with port wine jelly, parmesan crisp and Chinese bacon £8.95
- Smoked venison carrot marmalade wonton £7.25
Other starters are available.
- Artichokes baked with ginger, fave beans with parmesan tomato hearts £13.55
- Fillet of sole paupiette, sesame crusted soft shell crab £22.95
- Wild sea bass tomato quenelle and asparagus ribbon £22.25
- Duck breast honey Soya coconut crust, kudu £20.95
- Lamb herb roulade apple and horseradish relish, port wine jus £21.95
- Ostrich fillet wild spring onion and Portobello mushrooms £22.95
Other main courses and side dishes are also available.
All at £6.50 each:
- Plum cinnamon tart with lemongrass ice cream
- Chocolate fondue with fresh fruits and marshmallows
- Apple and sabayon mousse
- Family of chocolate (chocolate brulee, chocolate brandy mousse, chocolate ice cream)
Other desserts and dessert wines are also available.
19 Blandford Street, Marylebone, W1U 3DH
£45 and over