The Reading Room at Claridge’s
About The Reading Room at Claridge’s
Claridge's is used to the best. It's used to being the best and serving the best. For some years, Executive chef, Martyn Nail has taken pride in serving the best modern British cooking, using the freshest of seasonal ingredients, locally sourced. Provenance, sustainability and free range are words much used in Claridge's kitchens and now there is another one - organic.
Sample a la carte
- Nut crusted goats' cheese
- Truffled foie gras doughnuts
- Panko crusted prawns and smoked salmon with almond purée
- Truffled asparagus (fresh asparagus with quail eggs, parmesan and truffle dressing)
Other starters are available.
- Supreme of Scottish salmon with parsnip purée, chanterelle, apple and horseradish broth
- Roast breast of Daylesford organic chicken with Swiss chard and taleggio beignet
- Risotto of saffron, shellfish and parmesan
- Tagliolini with crisp Serrano ham, roast tomotoes, basil and parmesan
Other main courses are available.
- Prune and Armagnac soufflé with plum compote and pain d'épice ice cream
- Soft chocolate and raspberry cake
- English cheese plate, weekly selection of English cheese with appropriate garnish
Other desserts are available.
Brook Street, Mayfair, W1K 4HR
£35 - £44
Mon - Sun 7:30am - 10:30am, 12pm - 2pm and 7pm - 10:30pm