Palm Court Brasserie
About Palm Court Brasserie
toptable Dining Awards 2007 - Runner-up: Best Cheap Eats category
The Palm Court Brasserie brings a little touch of Paris to the heart of London. This Covent Garden restaurant has all the design details of an authentic bustling Parisian bistro. There are Art Deco posters on the wall, a huge wrought iron chandelier and rattan chairs. Waiters in classic white shirts, black waist coats and aprons served authentic French bistro food to a crowd of shoppers, theatre goers and local office workers enjoying a what feels like a night out in Paris - without the need to fork out for a Eurostar ticket.
Sample a la carte
- Baby spinach, avocado and crispy pancetta with shaved parmesan and grain mustard dressing £5.75
- Seared tiger prawns, garlic & parsley butter £7.95
- Baked flat mushrooms and roasted red pepper stuffed with goats cheese and pesto £7.50
- Pan-fried chicken liver with lardons, baby gem and balsamic vinegar £5.50
Other starters are available.
- Classic steak frites (8oz angus sirloin steak with french fries, béarnaise or green peppercorn sauce) £15.95
- Seafood linguine (king prawns, mussels and clams with roma tomatoes, chilli and spinach) £12.25
- Rosemary crusted lamb rack with dauphinoise potatoes, roasted vegetables £14.95
- Confit duck leg on a bed of couscous with wild rocket and red onion chutney £13.95
- Sea bass fillet new potatoes, french beans and lemon beurre blanc £12.95
- Moules marinière & frites mussels cooked in white wine, garlic, parsley and cream £9.95
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
39 King Street, Covent Garden, WC2E 8JS
A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill.
£24 and under
Mon - Sun 12pm - 12am