Fashionable bar and restaurant much frequented by the City boys with good reason. Very modern and glamorous decor, the basement dining area is stunning with split level seating plus a glass wall with stunning water feature. Spacious courtyard outside is perfect for pre - dinner drinks on summer evenings.
Modern Oriental cuisine. Signature dishes include seabass steamed with ginger and spring onions, scallops with chilli and garlic, Chinese crispy aromatic duck served with pancakes and plum sauce, grilled scallops wrapped in pancetta and sage. Customers can request a particular favourite dish which may not even feature on the menu.
Sample a la carte
- Yin kai chicken, smoked and shredded then wok-fried with spring onions, garlic and chilli £5.90
- Deep-fried fish cake on an arrabbiata sauce £6.40
- Homemade chicken liver paté served with onion marmalade and crostini £5.90
- Grilled vegetables topped with melted brie, served on a mixed leaf salad £6.30
Other starters are available.
- Grilled rib-eye steak with sautéed parsnips £13.50
- Calf's liver with sautéed shallots £12.30
- Sweet and sour pork with onions and peppers, served with steamed rice £12.60
- Stir-fried beef in an oyster sauce, served with coriander rice £13.20
- Braised shank of lamb served with risotto Milanese and gremolata oil £13.80
- Thai prawn curry with green beans and carrots, served with steamed rice £15.00
Other main courses are available.
- Apple tart with a fruit coulis £4.80
- Strawberry cheesecake with a strawberry coulis£4.80
- Chocolate fudge cake with fresh cream£4.80
- Tiramisú (classic Italian dessert with mascarpone, coffee and savoiardi biscuits) £5.00
Other desserts are available.
11 - 11a Bow Lane, Mansion House, EC4M 9AL
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm and 6:30pm - 10:30pm