About Mango Tree
toptable Dining Awards 2007 - Winner: Most Popular category
Minimalist Thai chic comes to Belgravia with Mango Tree - a sleek, spacious, award-winning eaterie. The menu reflects the delicate styles and flavours of authentic Thai cuisine. And, you're guaranteed a taste sensation, with experienced Head chef Mark Read at the helm. Sample char-grilled chicken, lamb and beef served with nutty satay sauce, or a variety of curries and noodles, including the ever-popular Thai green curry and moorish pad Thai. The wine list has been painstakingly put together after tireless visits around Europe's vineyards.
Sample a la carte
- Papaya salad with spicy lime sauce £5.50
- Mixed grilled skewed (chicken, lamb & beef) served with satay peanut sauce £8.95
- Deep fried bean curd served with sweet & spicy sauce £5
- Spicy glass noodle salad with prawns and minced meat £6.25
Other starters are available.
- Stir fried mixed seafood with cashew nuts £15.25
- Stir fried Thai rice noodle tiger prawns in house spicy sauce served with fresh Chinese chive and bean sprout £15.50
- Deep fried seasonal white fish fillet sauteed with sweet and spicy sauce £13.85
Other mains are available.
- Tropical ice-cream (home-made mango, coconut and vanilla ice-cream with coconut sticky rice) £5.50
- Kow Niew Mamuang fresh mango with coconut milk sticky rice and mango puree £5.50
- Chocolate brownie with caramelised banana £5.50
46 Grosvenor Place, Belgravia, SW1X 7EQ
£25 - £34
Mon - Wed 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 11pm
Thurs - Sat 12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 11:30pm
Sun 12pm - 10:30pm