A smart yet relaxed restaurant based in the Sheraton's Park Lane Hotel, Citrus is a warm and welcoming change from the stuffed shirts of London's smartest district. Inside marble floors, leather banquettes and fresh colours provide an airy Mediterranean feel while a small outdoor area boasts an enviable position overlooking Green Park. Award winning Head Chef Andrew Bennett offers up a delightful Italian menu using seasonal inspiration to create a mouthwatering taste of Italy. Whether you choose to share antipasti and a bottle of wine with friends or indulge in a traditional main dish you'll enjoy great food, an inviting atmosphere and friendly service
Sample a la carte
- Carpaccio of bresaola, pecorino and mustard dressing £6.95
- Crab and lobster minestrone £6.50
- Roasted mushroom, gorgonzola, bacon, toasted walnut salad £6.00
- Roast asparagus prosciutto and summer truffle £9.00
Other starters are available.
- Corn fed chicken supreme involtini, prosciutto ham, taleggio risotto £16.00
- Grilled rib eye of beef pizzaiola, garlic roasted potatoes £21.50
- Halibut al cartoccio (white wine, potatoes, artichoke and samphire) £19.50
- Strozzapreti pasta spicy sausage basil chilli and tomato confit £11.75
- Asparagus and pea risotto £10.00
- Braised shank of lamb rosemary polenta trevise cherry tomatoes £16.50
Other mains are available.
- Chocolate pistacchio semi freddo £4.75
- Red wine poach pear, gorgonzola ice cream with walnut shortbread £4.75
- Vanilla panna cotta, strawberries, basil and pinenut sablé £4.75
- Baked lemon and mascarpone tart £4.75
Other desserts are available.
The Park Lane Hotel, 112 Piccadilly, W1J 7BX
£24 and Under
Mon - Sun: 12pm - 2:30pm & 6.30pm - 22:30pm