Da Paolo Restaurant
About Da Paolo Restaurant
This traditional Italian restaurant, reputed as ’A village restaurant in the heart of London’, prides itself on its ’family run’ feel yet maintains an air of professionalism when it comes to the service and the authenticity of the food. The decor creates an intimate ambience with antique furniture and pictures making it an ideal business venue at lunch and perfect for a romantic dinner a deux by night. Patrons who can be found here are a host of regulars, celebrities, tourists on the trail to and from the nearby British Museum and theatre luvvies. Menu highlights include Chateaubriand, Pappardelle with duck breast sauce, and Linguine with Seafood, but don’t worry, if your favourite dish is not there, the Chef is more than happy to accommodate your request! This is the place where you can enjoy a relaxing evening out. In fact, you will relax so much you don’t want to leave!
Sample a la carte
- Antipasto terra (grilled seasonal vegetables with buffalo mozzarella) £5.95
- Cozze marinara (mussels with onions. Garlic & white wine) £5.95
- Carpaccio di manzo (beef carpaccio with rocket salad and parmesan shaves) £6.95
- Calamari fritti (deep fried squid rings with tartar sauce and salad) £7.95
Other starters are available.
- Tagliatelle verdi all' ortolana (green tagliatelle with mixed vegetables and tomato sauce) £ 8.95
- Risotto di pollo con verdure miste (spring mixed vegetables, chicken, tomato sauce and parmesan cheese) £ 9.25
- Garganelle con pesce spada e rucola (penne style pasta with fresh swordfish, sun dried tomato and rocket leaves) £10.85
- Tonno alla griglia (grilled tuna with virgin olive oil and lemon dressing) £16.85
- Pollo milanese con spaghetti al pomodoro (deep fried chicken breast with spaghetti and tomato sauce) £12.85
- Medaglioni di manzo ai porcini (pan fried beef medallions in porcini mushrooms sauce) £20.50
Other main courses are available.
- Tiramisu (traditional tiramisu) £5.95
- Pannacotta cream and vanilla flan with caramel or strawberry coulis £5.95
- Crème brule (classic creamy vanilla pudding with caramelized sugar) £5.95
- Profiteroles (traditional home-made profiteroles served with warm dark chocolate sauce) £5.95
Other desserts are available.
3 Charlotte Place, W1T 1SD
Tottenham Court Road
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri: 12pm - 11:30pm
Sat - Sun: 5:00 - 10:30pm
Casual - But No T-shirt or Shorts