About Nicole’s Restaurant
Rather fabulous. Take Nicole Farhi’s perfect taste and sense of style and translate it into a dining experience, and you have some idea of Nicole’s. Make an entrance through the lobby of the Farhi flagship store, down the fab staircase into a modern, minimalist space designed for quick
meals, or make for the lower dining room with its cool leather and English oak for more leisurely feasts, you’ll be delighted either way. Lunchtimes bubble with shoppers, while evenings are a much more relaxed affair. The menu is sophisticated, eclectic, and beautifully
presented. Try starter of crab and avocado salad with lemon dressing and dill flat bread, main course of roasted rack of lamb with braised cannellini beans, grilled aubergine and tarator sauce, and then blow the diet with pud of baked spiced fig pudding with caramel sauce and mascarpone. Nice selection of wines by the glass from the strong wine list.
Sample a la carte
- Crispy pancetta and fig salad with ricotta toasts £9.25
- Warm wild mushroom salad with pecorino and hazelnuts £8.25
- Crab and avocado salad with coriander flat bread £8.75
- Smoked salmon salad with confit potatoes and lemon crème fraîche £10.50
Other starters are available.
- Pan-roast scallops with chorizo, watercress and lime-chili butter £20.00
- Baked garlic and lemon crusted cod with crab mash and Swiss chard salad £19.95
- Lemon and cumin snapper with harissa spiced carrots and faro salad £18.50
- Pan-roast veal fillet with Swiss chard, Italian sausage and sage £24.00
- Grilled lamb chops with pomegranate, feta and fennel salad £22.50
- Steak au poivre with potato chips £20.50
Other mains are available.
- Vanilla cream pot with Autumn fruit compote £7.00
- Plum and ricotta tart with almond ice cream £7.00
- Pumpkin cheesecake with toasted pecans £7.00
- Fruit crumble with vanilla ice cream £7.00
Other desserts are available.
158 New Bond Street, W1Y 9PA
A Cover charge of £1 per person will be charged from 12 noon to 4pm.
An optional service charge of 15% will be added to the bill.
£35 - £40 (€55 - €63)
Mon - Fri 10am - 4pm
Sat 10am - 4pm
Closed on Sundays and bank holidays