About Digress City
Right in the heart of the Square Mile you’ll find Digress, a bar with bags of style. Digress is just like you and your friends on a Friday night, still dressed smartly for work, but ready to kick back and enjoy yourself. The decor is sophisticated and modern with bags of style. The separate rooms offer different moods, and the large booths, seating from five to fifteen, are perfect for gathering groups together. There are DJ’s Wednesdays through Fridays, and a lounge bar and club bar, all rentable privately. This is a very cool place for meetings, celebrations, and parties. The wine and cocktail lists should be explored in depth.
Sample Lunch menu
- Melted mozzarella, tomato and pesto wrap, £3.50
- Char-grilled chicken and bacon club, £4.50
- Sirloin steak with horseradish mayonnaise and fresh watercress, £5.50
- Crunchy chicken fillet and spicy salsa, £3.50
Other starters are available.
- Char-grilled steak and mushroom salad
sirloin steak, new potatoes, rocket, watercress and garlic mushroom with horseradish mayonnaise, £7.00
- Tiger beer battered fish and chunky chips
with fresh tartare sauce and mushy peas, served the traditional way in paper, £7.00
- Aberdeen angus burger topped with bacon and melted cheese on crisp iceberg lettuce, hamburger relish, red onion and beef steak tomato, served with Cajun fries, £7.00
- Macaroni cheese and broccoli bake (v)
with toasted ciabatta crostini, £4.00
- Char-grilled prime 8oz sirloin steak
with field mushrooms, grilled fresh tomato, chunky chips and béarnaise sauce, £9.00
- Green Thai chicken curry and warmed naan bread, £5.00
Other main courses are available.
- New York baked cheesecake with raspberry coulis, £3.00
- Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream, £3.00
- Lemon tart with crème fraîche
- Selection of ice creams with fan wafers
Other desserts are available.
City Point, 1 Ropemaker Street, EC2Y 9HT
£25 - £34
Mon - Fri 11am - 11pm
Open on Saturdays for private hire only