Mozzarella e Pomodoro
About Mozzarella e Pomodoro
At Mozzarella e Pomodoro, you can taste the passion. This chic, modern Italian restaurant is perfect for both business meals and romantic evenings, with its modern decor and swift, discreet waiters. But let’s
talk food: the menu offers starters like classic prosciutto-wrapped melon as well as newer wonders like fried Italian goats cheese with poached pear and cranberry sauce. Pastas are classic and divine.
Mains are too, with dishes like saltimbocca alla romana and grilled calve’s liver with bacon or sage sauce. And there are terrific pizzas, too. If this is your neighbourhood Italian, then you must have been very good indeed.
Sample a la carte
- Thinly sliced raw fillet of Scotch beef with Parmesan cheese and wild rocket £5.95
- Fried Italian goat’s cheese with poached pear and cranberry sauce £4.95
- King prawns in garlic, white wine and butter sauce £5.95
- Fresh mussels with onions, garlic, white wine and tomatoes served with garlic crostini £4.95
Other starters are available.
- Fillet steak cooked in red wine and wild mushrooms £12.95
- Char-grilled lamb cutlets with rosemary or mint sauce £8.95
- Veal parcels served on a bed of artichokes £8.95
- Breast of chicken cooked in breadcrumbs with parma ham, melted mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce £8.95
- Breast of wild duck cooked in an orange and honey sauce £9.55
- Pan-fried Guinea fowl with barolo wine served with mashed potato and caramelised shallots £9.55
Other mains are available.
A dessert menu is available on request.
21 - 22 Camberwell Green, SE5 7AA
Prices include VAT and gratuities are left to your own discretion. A 10% service charge will be added for parties of 5 or more.
£24 and under
Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 11:30pm
Sat 6pm - 11:30pm
Sun 5pm - 11pm