Smithfield Bar and Grill
About Smithfield Bar and Grill
This chic, friendly, comfortable restaurant seeks to redefine what a bar and grill should be. The Smithfield setting tells you there are trendsetting carnivores about. The bar is a great place to meet and drink, with new classic drinks like the Basil Grande, while the restaurant is the place to find the freshest ingredients transformed into classics both old and new, like starter of grilled sardines and salsa rosso, grilled Chateaubriand with choice of sop (basting), rub, or sauce, and a mango and passion fruit mess.
Sample a la carte
- Thai fish cakes, marinated cucumber and lime £5.95
- Skewered chicken, with sweet chilli & ginger sop £5.95
- Gnocchi with three cheeses sauce £5.85
- Feta cheese, baby shoots & rocket £4.95
Other starters are available.
- Steak sandwich with sautéed peppers & onions, red wine jus & glazed with emmental cheese £9.50
- Ostrich fillet simply grilled to your liking served with grill garnish £17.95
- Cauliflower and three cheese pot pie with house salad £9.95
- Lamb cutlets with crushed minted peas & béarnaise sauce £14.95
- The blackhouse traditional (fillet steak, sausage, lambs liver, ribs, skewered chicken, lamb cutlet, mushroom & tomato served with béarnaise & peppercorn
- Whole grilled lobster with fresh chips £29.00
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
2-3 West Smithfield, EC1A 9JX
A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill
£25 - £34
Mon - Thu 12pm - midnight
Fri 12pm - 1am
Sat 6pm - 2am