About Shanghai Blues
Spacious and understated elegance are the hallmarks of Shanghai Blues, in a former library within a grade II listed building. The restaurant, in Holborn, has high ceilings and muted tones with a contemporary twist on traditional Shanghai décor. It feels ultra-spacious, yet intimate. The restaurant specialises in Shanghai Dim Sum and seafood, of which there is a vast range.
Sample a la carte
- Dim Sum basket (consists of prawn, scallop, salmon & vegetable dumplings
steamed to perfection) £13.00
- Barbecue eel fillet pastry £6.80
- Barbeque chicken fillets wrapped in bamboo leaf £5.80
- Steamed supreme Shanghai seafood dumplings
with Alaska crab meat, scallop & special soup stock £6.50
other starters are available.
- Wok-fried fresh lobster in shanghai sea-spice & chilli. Served in shell, with noodles £45.00
- Seabass steamed on lotus leaf (topped with shredded black jelly mushrooms, spring onions and ginger) £25.50
- Crispy aromatic duck with pancakes & trimmings £18.00
- Salted chicken fillets with ginger and spring onions in lotus wrap £12.80
- Braised pork belly with herbs in sweet vinegar (freshly marinated pork belly & braised in mixed herbs, sweet vinegar and pickles) £15.00
- Singapore noodles served with shredded duck, chicken, prawns, beansprouts £8.20
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
193-197 High Holborn, WC1V 7BD
A Discretionary 12.5% Gratuity will be added to your bill.