Event location: London. Ongoing event.
Explore Paris at your own pace on this value for money, unescorted day trip from London. Your Paris package includes Eurostar tickets and a Visite Paris Metro Pass -- a one day unlimited use of Metro and Bus network to enable you to see all the sights, including the Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe and, for all the Da Vinci Code fans out there, the Louvre. You will receive maps, information on the metro system and an information pack to set you on your way.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Rail Tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
13 hours (approx)
When Can I Go?
Daily, except Sunday
How Does It Work?
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Where do I go?
Tour departs from St Pancras Station
Monday to Friday: 6:15am Saturday: 5:30am
Departs: Gare du Nord (Paris) - 9:13pm
Arrives: St Pancras Station - 10:34pm
- One day Visite Paris Pass (Zones 1 - 3)
- Paris information pack, with city map, metro map
- Round-trip standard class Eurostar tickets and seat reservations
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Museums entrance fees
Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Wheelchair accessible
This event can be cancelled up to 4 days (96 hours) before the date.