Event location: London. Ongoing event.
Follow the footsteps of British royalty with a tour of Windsor Castle, just over an hour's drive from London. Your half-day trip gives you an inside look at the many areas of Windsor Castle, home to Queen Elizabeth II, including St George's Chapel and the sumptuous State Apartments. Finish back in London with a quintessential English lunch at the Tea Clipper in Knightsbridge.
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
5 hours 30 minutes (approx)
When Can I Go?
How Does It Work?
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Where do I go?
Tour departs from Victoria Coach Station or selected London hotels
(please note: from April 1 the tour will depart at 8:15am)
- Entrance fees to Windsor Castle
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
Good To Know
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On occasions when the State Apartments are closed, you can visit the Queen Mary's Dolls' House instead
This event can be cancelled up to 4 days (96 hours) before the date.