Best for heading out of town, choose the station that services the line that is most appropriate. Telephone the station of choice to request more information about services to other stations and fares.
The key stations (all linked via the Underground system) are as follows:
- Charing Cross, Strand, WC2 (08457 48 49 50) Trains to South East England (including Dover and Folkestone for the ferries)
- Euston, Euston Rd, NW1 (08457 48 49 50) Northern suburbs of London, East Hertfordshire, Milton Keynes, Midlands and North and North West of England, Scotland.
- Kings Cross, Euston Rd, N1 (08457 48 49 50) North London, other parts of Hertfordshire, Cambridge and the north east of England, Scotland.
- Liverpool St, Liverpool St, EC2 (08457 48 49 50) North East London, Stansted Airport, Essex, East Anglia, Harwich
- Paddington, Praed St, W2 (08457 48 49 50) Suburbs of London, Cotswolds, South Wales
- Victoria, Terminus Place, SW1 (08457 48 49 50) South and South East London, Gatwick, Surrey, Sussex, South Coast
- Waterloo, York Rd, SE1 (08457 48 49 50) South West London, Richmond, South West England
National Rail Hotline: 08457 48 49 50