Like the real Jerusalem, the restaurant Jerusalem has a split personality. In the day and early evening, it is a hip, mellow, relaxed sort of brasserie with a short, eclectic menu. But later, the curtains are drawn, the DJ’s take over, and the dancing begins.
Favourites include char-grilled rib-eye steak with Jerusalem fries, and pork and leek sausages with mash and onion gravy. You can wash it down with vintage Dom Perignon. A young, trendy crowd and a funky night out.
Full a la carte
- Jerusalem bread with humus, olives and garlic butter - £3.50
- Soup of the day - £3.50
- Whole breaded mushrooms with tomato salsa - £4.50
- Breaded Calamari with tartare sauce - £4.50
- Greek Salad with Feta cheese, olives and red onion - £4.00
- Thai fish cakes with sweet chili sauce - (s)£4.50 (m)£8.50
- Char grilled chicken Caesar salad with bacon (s)£4.50 (m)£7.50
- Thali Platter (King prawns, thai fish balls, chicken satay, onion rings, veg. Tempura, homemade nachos & salsa) - for 2 to share evenings only £9.80
- Char-grilled Sirloin steak with chips - £9.90
- Homemade pie of the day with mash - £9.50
- Jerk chicken served with plantain and sweet coconut sauce - £9.90
- Thai lamb curry with rice - £9.50
- Merguez sausages with champ & onion gravy - £9.50
- Cajun Salmon with sauteed new potatoes and green beans - £9.90
- Salad Nicoisse with seared fresh tuna steak £9.90
- Mediterranean roast vegetable sausages & mash £8.50
- Pumpkin, Artichoke and Ricotta Lasagne £8.50
- Lamb kebabs served with mixed rice and tzatziki £9.90
- Linguine carbonara £9.50
- The ultimate Surf & Turf, King prawns, calamari, veg. tempura, char-grilled sirloin & chicken, smokey sausages, Thai fish balls, onion rings, chips - for 2 to share. Evenings only. £20.00
All £4.00 each
- Double chocolate cake
- Pecan Pie
- Apple Pie & Ice Cream
33 - 34 Rathbone Place, West End, W1T 1JQ
Tottenham Court Road
Under £24 (€35)
Mon: 12pm - 11pm.
Tues-Wed - 12-12
Thurs - Fri: 12-1am
Saturday 7pm - 1am.
Closed Sundays and all Bank/Public Holidays.