Tentazioni is at the opposite end of the spectrum from your noisy neighbourhood pasta palace. Plush surroundings, soft music, and unobtrusive service make this an excellent choice for business lunches, as many clever suits have already discovered. In the evening the atmosphere is relaxed yet bustling.
The inventive menu changes often, but most recent recommendations include open ravioli with scallops and asparagus, and guinea fowl stuffed with taleggio cheese and spinach. Can’t quite choose? Let the five - course degustazione menu be your temptation.
Sample a la carte
- Chestnut flour tagliatelle with sausage, with thyme and pumpkin sauce £8.00
- Home made green agnolotti pasta filled with goats cheese in a truffle butter £8.00
- Fried fresh anchovies with onions, peanut and soy sauce £8.00
- Borlotti beans and red chicory soup with balsamic vinegar £7.00
- Roasted sea bass with shallots, cream of sweet peppers and broccoli £17.00
- Roasted and honey glazed duck breast with timbale of spinach and foie gras £17.00
- Ostrich fillet with walnut, blueberry and a gratin of potatoes £18.00
- Tuna steak with hazelnut, nicoise salad and lemon infused oil £18.00
- Gorgonzola cheese parfait with dried pears and citrus sauce £7.00
- Chocolate pudding with banana gratin and caramel sauce £7.00
- Zabaion profiterolles with warm mized berries £7.00
- Taleggio cheese with sweet and sour fruit mustard £7.00
Other desserts are available.
5 Courses - £36.00 per person
3 Courses - £26.00 per person
2 Mill Street, Bermondsey, SE1 2BD
£35 and under
Tue - Fri 12pm - 2.30pm. Mon - Sat 7pm - 10.45