About One-O-One Restaurant
toptable Dining Awards 2007 - Winner: Best Service category
Fish is the dish at this highly acclaimed Knightsbridge restaurant. The atmosphere at lunchtime is buzzy, bright and fast, and attracts local business folk. The evening brings a sea - change to cool, candlelit elegance, appreciated by its clientele of sophisticated adults. Recommended dishes include Pan-roasted Norwegian white halibut and langoustine dumpling paimpol coco beans truffle cassoulet, sauce nantua and Scottish beef fillet cooked Lyonnaise, rich red burgundy sauce morels mushrooms duxelles, sautéed potatoes. Excellent wine list, many by the glass. Both ingredients and surroundings are of the highest quality, and the food and management have both won awards.
Sample a la carte
- Caviar of white sturgeon and freshly smoked Norwegian arctic char £17
- Pan- fried Norwegian scallop with Onsen quail eggs truffle potato mousseline, pork belly, citrus jus gras £11
- Oak smoked Scottish salmon with fennel blini cockles, orange and sea asparagus, honey vinaigrette £10
- Scottish beef fillet cooked Lyonnaise, rich red burgundy sauce morels mushrooms duxelles, sautéed potatoes £16
- Poached 'coquelet de challans' with summer truffle garden vegetables 'pot au feu'£14
- Brittany blue lobster and veal sweetbread glazed with spiced honey saffron carrot compote, vanilla emulsion, citrus £17
Other dishes are available.
- Chilled poached red cherry and tonka consommé vanilla ice cream and churroz £6
- 'Abinao' chocolate cream with jasmine foam William pear sorbet £6
- Rum baba and coconut chantilly anise infused pineapple £6
- Coupe Liégeoise of dark 'manjari' chocolate coffee and salt caramel ice cream £6
Other desserts are available.
101 Knightsbridge, SW1X 7RN
Try a selection of my 'petits plats'. You will discover exciting flavours and textures from the sea and earth.
£45 - £54
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2:30pm and 6:30pm - 10pm
Sat and Sun 12:30pm - 2:30pm and 6:30pm - 10pm