Boulevard Dining Room
About Boulevard Dining Room
At the very heart of Soho's restaurant scene, the Boulevard Dining Room provides a relaxed but stylish and contemporary venue in which to enjoy the very best of modern British cooking with an Italian influence. Great attention is paid to sourcing and traceability of meat, fish and vegetables as well as cooking and preparation. The bar which offers a wide range of cocktails as well as European and new world wines is equally popular with an after work crowd and those getting ready for a night out.
Sample a la carte
- Crumbled goat's cheese, toasted pine nuts, rocket and Asian pear salad £5.75
- Fresh chargrilled West Coast calamari with sweet chili jam £7.25
- Crab cake, soft poached egg and hollandaise sauce £6.95
- Honey pork short ribs with kohlrabi slaw £5.50
Other starters are available.
- Penne arrabiata in a tomato and chili sauce with rocket £8.25
- 8oz Donald Russell chopped steak burger, Monterey Jack cheese with fresh cut fries £10.50
- Grilled sixteen spiced chicken with buttermilk mash, coriander and pumpkin sauce £12.45
- 8oz Donald Russell rib eye steak with fresh cut fries £15.50
- Grilled sea bass fillets with jumbo prawn and sweet onion in a light summer broth £13.50
- Californian chardonnay risotto with enoki mushrooms £9.95
Other main courses are available.
- Classic homebaked vanilla cheesecake £4.50
- Blueberry crème brulee £4.50
- Crumbled chocolate brownie with vanilla pod ice cream and hot chocolate sauce £4.50
- Traditional home made apple pie with vanilla pod ice cream £4.50
Other desserts are available.
55-59 Old Compton Street, Soho, W1D 6HP
£25-£34 / €35-€49
Mon - Sat: 12pm - 1am
Sun: 12pm - 12am