About Chino Latino
Another valuable addition to London's Manhattan-style bar scene, Chino Latino is slick, cool and understated. Granite floors contrasted with a warm orange colour scheme and an elegant back lit bar sets create a relaxed warm atmosphere for a drink before you move through into the brasserie. Chino Latino's menu, which mixes Mediterranean and Asian dishes is equally confident and self assured.
Sample set menu 1
- Tomato and tempura mozzarella, wild rocket basil salad
- Grilled mussels with creamy garlic and coriander
- Beef, coriander, mint, chilli, shallots, cucumber and red onion
- Spicy tuna roll
- Shredded duck salad with cucumber, chilli, spring onion and hoi sin sauce
- Seared fillet of beef with Spanish baby pepper, sweet potato fondant - Roasted corn fed chicken with chestnut, Chinese broccoli and five spice jus
- Crispy halibut with clams, roast red pepper and cherry tomato sauce
Riverbank Park Plaza, 18 Albert Embankment, SE1 7TJ
£27.00 per person
Minimum of 4 people.
£35 - £44
Mon - Fri 12:30pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Sat and Sun 6pm - 10:30pm