The cool modern interior of this Soho restaurant and bar belie its energy and Latin pazzazz. Floridita is Cuban through and through from the live music to the cigars and, of course, the Cuban and Latin American cuisine. There is a dance floor and the place stays open until very late six nights a week. The Latin music adds to the buzz and there are live acts and DJ towards the end of the week. Two left feet? Then just book a booth around the dance floor and watch the action.
Please note that Floridita does not accept Hen party bookings.
Sample a la carte
- Octopus & squid escabeche (spring onion & garbanzo beans, garlic sippets) £8.50
- Warm asparagus & goats cheese tartlet (celery, apple & sultana salad) £7.50
- 'Ropa vieja' of confit duck (poached egg & jalapeño crème fraiche) £7.50
- 'Pata negra' (cured ham from the Iberian black hoofed pig) £12.50
Other starters are available.
- Spit roast suckling pig (garlic, lime & oregano) £18.50
- Seared yellow-fin tuna (tomato, olive & bread salad) £19.00
- Mozzarella, aubergine & basil quesadilla (salsa cruda & sour cream (spicy)) £14.50
- Beef & chorizo frita (Cuban hamburger) £13.50
- Slow braised lamb, butter beans & sofrito tomato sauce & coriander £19.50
- Poached Dover sole fillet, crayfish & salmon mousse hot butter sauce & caviar £36.00
Other main courses are available.
- Dessert tasting selection chocolate cake 'tres leches', coconut 'marquise'
& vanilla crème brulee £9.25
- Chilled rice & mango pudding butterscotch ice cream & chestnut honey £6.50
- Dark chocolate cheesecake crème fraiche £7.50
- Pana cotta passion fruit & vanilla £6.50
Other desserts are available.
100 Wardour Street, W1F 0TN
£45 / €64 and over
Mon - Wed 5.30pm - 2.00am
Thu - Sat 5.30 - 3.00am
Funky & Glamorous