City bar and restaurant housed in an old Rum Importer’s built in 1864. A friendly but professional atmosphere prevails and Ruskin’s is buzzing with City boys at lunchtimes.
What’s cooking? Oak smoked scottish salmon, steamed mussels of the day, whole roasted seabass with rosemary, chive and balsamic dressing and Sumatran style roast duck breast with fragrant rice and crispy vegetables are all worth trying.
Sample a la carte
- Fresh home-made soup of the day £5.25
- Oak smoked Scottish salmon with seed loaf £6.95
- Wild mushroom pannacotta with parmesan tuile £6.75
- Duck liver parfait with orange, cognac and brioche £6.95
- Walnut crusted goat's cheese croquette served with pea puree £6.50
- Baby squid stuffed with chorizo in white wine, served on a cous cous salad £6.25
- Pan-fried pollock with minted crushed potatoes, served with mango and ginger salsa £15.75
- Fillet of barramundi with roasted sweet potatoes and a chilli lime butter £15.95
- Grilled whole sea bream with a fennel and lemongrass dressing £15.25
- Calves liver with creamy mash and marsala shallot jus £15.75
- Belly of pork with braised cabbage and mustard sauce £15.25
- 8oz Scottish rib-eye steak with hand cut chips, watercress and béarnaise £16.95
Other main meals are available.
- Pear Tart Tatin served with cream or ice cream
- Chocolate truffle torte served with pistachio ice cream
- Rhubarb cheesecake
- Selection of ice cream and sorbet
All desserts priced at £5.25
Other desserts are available.
60 Mark Lane, Tower Hill, EC3R 7NE
£25 to £34
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2.30pm. Closed weekends and Bank Holidays. available in the evenings for private parties only.