Rivington Bar & Grill - Greenwich
About Rivington Bar & Grill - Greenwich
Housed in the Greenwich Picturehouse building and within striking distance of the the Cutty Sark and the DLR, The Rivington serves traditional no nonsense British food. Creative Director Mark Hix has trawled the length and breadth of the British Isles to find small producers who provide the very best of local foodstuffs. The décor is white, light and airy and has a very friendly atmosphere. Part of the Le Caprice group.
Sample a la carte
- Chilled beetroot and horseradish soup £5.25
- Summer vegetable salad with ragstone goat's cheese £7.25
- Smoked mackerel with cucumber and samphire pickle £7.75
- Half-pint of Atlantic prawns £9.75
Other starters are available.
- Glamorgan leek & Caerphilly sausages with creamed leeks £9.25
- Fish fingers & chips with mushy peas £9.75
- Free-range Goosnargh chicken with sage & onion stuffing and Jersey royals (for two) £27.50
- New season Barnsley lamb chop with spring bubble & squeak £14.75
- Roast Lancashire suckling pig with broad beans and pea shoots £15.75
- Rabbit and crayfish stargazy pie £17.50
Other main courses ar available.
- Strawberries and cream £4.50
- Rivington truffles £4.75
- Chocolate mousse £5.50
- Perry jelly and summer fruits with vanilla ice cream £5.50
Other desserts are available.
178 Greenwich High Road, Greenwich, SE10 8NN
£25 - £34
Tues & Wed 6pm - 11pm
Thurs - Sat 10am - 4pm & 6pm - 11pm
Sun 10am - 4pm & 6pm - 10pm