About Bluebird Restaurant
Recently refurbished in April 2007, the new look Bluebird has been designed by Conran & Partners creating an eclectic, intimate and relaxing space to be enjoyed from lunch to afternoon tea, and at dinner. The dining room features furniture combining classic British designs with contemporary pieces, while colours shift to warm chocolate browns and deep reds, adding intimacy to the lofty space. The stunning skylight is accentuated with glimmering metallic chandeliers and views of the bustling Kings Road below.
Executive Chef Mark Broadbent offers a modern European menu showcasing quintessentially English dishes alongside European classics. His dishes are created from the very finest ingredients sourced directly from farmers and sustainable producers in the UK and the Continent, ensuring that only the best ingredients make it onto your plate. Dishes include Morecambe Bay shrimp and Cornish crab, Lancashire free range chicken, heritage potato confit, salt marsh lamb rump, piedmontese pepper and Cornish sea bass, fennel confit.
Sample a la carte
- Sweet cured silver herrings (chioggia beetroot, dill & mustard, cucumber pickle)£7.00
- Steak tartar (chopped galloway beef,
hen's egg) £12.00
- Soft poached duck egg salad (duck confit, gésier, smoked magret walnut dressing) £8.50
- Potted crab & brown shrimp blade mace, nutmeg butter £9.00
Other starters are available.
- Monkfish ’basquaise’ (bayonne ham, roast peppers, tomatoes, basil, tapenade) £19.00
- Poached atlantic halibut, parsley potatoes, sauce hollandaise £20.00
- Garganelli pasta (grilled trevisse, gorgonzola, walnut dressing) £9.50
- Plateau de fruits de mer (colchester rock oysters, whelks, winkles, mussels, clams, cockles, prawns, crab) £29.50
- Angus beef ’ rossini’ (aged rump, foie gras croûte, fine madeira, truffles) £24.00
- ’Johnson & swarbrick’ chicken breast (butter poached, wild garlic leaf, new season’s morels, broad beans) £17.50
Other main courses are available.
A selection of desserts is available.
The Kings Road Gastrodome, 350 Kings Road, SW3 5UU
Mon - Fri 12pm - 2:30pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Sat 12pm - 3:30pm & 6pm - 10:30pm
Sun 12pm - 3:30pm and 6pm - 9:30pm
Smart casual no scruffy jeans and trainers.