Camden Bar & Kitchen
About Camden Bar & Kitchen
Formerly Ruby In The Dust, 'The Kitchen' continues to offer a great vibe and lovely food at kind prices. The look has changed much; it's still a funky bohemian mix of odd wooden school tables and chairs surrounded by jewelled Mathew Williamson wallpapered walls illuminated by crystal chandeliers. A central fireplace warms the collective cockles in winter, but when the sun's out everyone loves to sit by the open window, 70s, 80s and 90s choons playing happily above their heads all the while. The homemade, free-range-wherever-it-can-be grub's as great as ever - from the famous house breakfast to the huge, award-winning steak burgers, and the equally celebrated banoffie pie. Lush. The crowd? A typical Camden mix of musicians, students, locals and regulars.
Sample a la carte
- Twice baked goats cheese souffle with a pesto dressing served with toast £4.95
- Bowl of fresh mussels in chef’s homemade sauce of the day £5.50
- Marinated grilled vegetables with buffalo mozzarella £5.95
- Chargrilled calamari & piquello peppers £5.95
Other starters are available.
- Chargrilled kitchen 8oz free range Scottish beef burger £9.50
- Fat falafel burger served with Greek yoghurt and chilli pequillos £8.50
- Lamb shank slow cooked in a curry coconut sauce with parsnip coriander & parsley mash £12.50
- Parmigiana (baked aubergine, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella basil & parmesan) £8.50
- Risotto pescatore (king prawns, fresh mussels & saffron sauce) £11.00
- Toulouse sausages with creamy mash & caramelised, shallots, roasted sesame oil and soya sauce £8.95
Other main courses are available.
- Baked chocolate & almond tart with whipped cream £4.50
- Tiramisu £4.50
- Lemon & lime cheescake £4.50
- Banofee pie £4.50
Other desserts are available.
102 Camden High Street, NW1 0LU
Mon - Thu 10am - 10:30pm
Fri & Sat 10am - 11pm
Sun 10am - 10pm