About Yakitoria Restaurant
Overlooking the water in London’s Paddington Basin, Yakitoria restaurant’s two-level Japanese dining emporium is a rising star among London's hot-ticket eateries. Its open-plan ground floor has an à la carte dining area and a colourfully cosy sushi bar with kushi yaki grill, while downstairs holds a less formal dining room and bar. Yakitoria’s gleaming industrial modernity is matched by new-style cooking which fuses Japanese traditions with ingredients from around the world that particularly appeal to western palates. Order pizza sushi and you'll get chicken or crab meat rolled with avocado, tobiko, peppers and parmesan that's just out from under the grill. And there's so much more; artful sushi combos, self-assembly skewers, and fantastic made-to-order lobster dishes. Brilliant, affordable food.
Sample a la carte
- Duck breast thinly sliced with orange sauce £5.00
- Yellowtail carpaccio with a sesame dressing £7.50
- Agedashi tofu £5.50
- Deep fried squid with spicy seasoning £5.00
Other starters are available.
- Grilled black cod £9.00
- Slow braised pork hot pot £8.00
- Chicken teriyaki £6.50
- Grilled lamb cutlets £9.50
- Barbecue beef fillet £9.50
- Seafood gratin with prawns and fish £7.50
Other main courses are available.
- Azuki and Granny Smith crumble with yuzu custard and green tea ice cream £5.90
- Green tea cream brulee with poached melons in green tea syrup £5.50
- Caramelised walnut nougat glace with mango mango couples and fresh strawberry £5.50
- Chocolate lover platter (a selection of baked chocolate, milk chocolate ice cream, white chocolate, coffee mousse and chocolate praline breme brulee) £6.00
Other desserts are available.
25 Sheldon Square, Paddington, W2 6EY
A 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill. Dishes are also available from the sushi bar.
£35-£44 / €50-€63 / $62-$78
Lunch: Mon - Fri 12pm - 3pm
Dinner: Mon - Sat 6pm - 11pm