Flaneur Food Hall & Restaurant
About Flaneur Food Hall & Restaurant
Regarding Flâneur Food Hall and Restaurant, let's talk about one of the buzziest places to eat in London. Within a cow's moo of Smithfield Market, Flâneur is a fabulous enterprise set in a beautifully-converted warehouse. You dine in the midst of a stunning food hall selling gourmet stuff from small, artisanal producers in Western Europe and the UK, with a great deli, bakery and more. It is stylish, contemporary and a bit of a blast. When foodies are in charge, you know the menu will change every day. And so it does. Some recent hits include starter of smoked eel with pea and bacon fritters, watercress and crème fraiche, main course of blue cheese steak, chips and watercress, and dessert of dark chocolate tart with crystallized ginger. The wine list focuses on the delights of Europe.
Sample lunch & dinner menu
- Soup of the day £5.00
- Warm salad of chorizo, potato, shallot & rocket £8.50
- Smoked eel with pea and bacon fritters, watercress & creme fraiche £8.90
- Caramelised onion and feta tart with vine tomatoes & lamb lettuce £7.90
- Ceviche of tuna with fennel & blood orange salad £8.75
- Ceasar salad with baby gem, croutons, red onions, anchovies & parmesan £7.90
- Charcuterie plate with proscuito casalingo, lomo, chorizo, morcon and Salchichon £8.50
Other starters are available.
- Linguini with radicchio, anchovies, capers, parsley & parmesan £7.25
- Risotto of courgette, goat’s cheese & basil £7.25
- Blue cheese steak chips & watercress £13.90
- Roast breast of corn fed chicken with colcannon baby onions & thyme £12.50
- Roast smoked haddock with spinach, poached egg & mustard sauce £11.90
- Pan fried John Dory with lemon roast potatoes & salsa verde £13.50
Other main courses are available.
- Chocolate cake £5.50
- Carrot cake £4.90
- Banana and walnut cake with toffee sauce £4.90
- Lemon ricotta cheesecake £5.50
Other desserts are available.
41 Farringdon Road, EC1M 3JB
£35 - £44
Mon - Sat 8:30am - 10:30am, 12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10pm
(Last orders are 8:30pm)