About Ten Tables
Nice name, don't you think? This cosy London restaurant does in fact have only ten tables. But don't let the ever-so English location fool you into expecting British food. Ten Tables Restaurant menu is distinctly Modern European. This Mediterranean loveliness is matched in the warmth of décor; its timber floor, Spanish bits and bobs, and modern prints depicting bullfights. Well-spaced tables encourage proper private chats, particularly at night when a tealight illuminates each one. In the early evening, big bay windows looking on to Gloucester Road lets in lots of light. A buzzy atmosphere is created naturally by the Spanish background music and a mixed bag of diners, of which many are local Kensington residents.
Sample a la carte
- Sautéed chorizo, new potato and red onion £4.50
- Pigeon & ham hock terrine with gooseberry chutney £5.00
- Smoked haddock fish cake, spinach and hollandaise sauce £5.50
- Charcutterie platter £4.50
Other starters are available.
- Sea bass fillet on a bed of crushed new potato & brown warm shrimp vinaigrette £16.00
- Char grill rib eye steak, broccoli, chips and béarnaise sauce £14.50
- Chicken breast, parsnip puree, broad beans and aioli £11.50
- Pork loin fillet with potato dauphinoise and green peppercorn sauce £12.50
- Grilled lamb steak with puy lentils, roast tomato and rocket salad £15.50
- Fettuccine with wild mushroom cream sauce and truffle oil £9.50
Other main courses are available.
- Chocolate pudding £4.00
- Vanilla panacotta £4.00
- Passion fruit or strawberry mousse £4.00
- Apple and gooseberry crumble £4.00
Other desserts are available.
61 Gloucester Road, Kensington, SW7 4PE
£24 and Under
Mon - Sun 5:30pm - 10pm