About Cinnamon Cay
Once you’ve visited Cinnamon Cay, a box-fresh, Australasian-slash-fusion restaurant, you’ll want to tell everyone you know. Not only is the ambience relaxed and friendly, the cooking is positively original, with inventions like honey-roasted octopus, squid, and chorizo salad with marinated red onions, wild rocket and shaved manchego cheese. Classics like fillet steak with potato chips and homemade ketchup are absolutely spot on, too. Short, strong New World wine list. Be there first.
Sample a la carte
- Mushroom & water chestnut gyoza with sweet chilli sauce £5.50
- Cornish white crab, broccoli sprouts and deep fried duck eggs £6.50
- Thai fish cake with green mango salad and nam jim sauce £6.00
- Shredded duck spring roll with plum sauce £6.00
Others starters are available.
- Shallot goat’s cheese and pinenut tortelloni with saffron sauce and rocket £10.50
- Guinea fowl ballontine with truffle mash, baby spinach and wild mushroom £11.00
- Monkfish wrapped in bacon with swiss chard and tomato risotto cake £11.75
- Roast suckling pig in tonnata sauce with crushed potato, rocket and black olives £12.25
- Roast Australian reef fish with coconut & tamarind sauce, fragrant rice and stir-fried green vegetables £12.75
- Chermoula marinated lamb rump with baby carrots and chick peas, babaganush & sour cream £13.00
Other main courses are available.
- Warm apple compote with crepe and vanilla ice cream £4.50
- Panettone stuffed with marscapone and white chocolate sauce £4.50
- Kaffir lime leaf pannacotta with shiraz roasted figs £4.50
- Amaretto & chocolate mousse with poached pear £4.50
Other desserts are available.
87 Lavender Hill, Clapham Junction, SW11 5QL
£25-£34 / €35-€49
Mon - Sat: 6pm - 10:30pm