About Lost Society
Clapham's destination venue Lost Society can't have failed to capture your attention and your imagination. Possibly Britain's most glamorous barn conversion, Lost Society offers two levels of sheer indulgence. Crystal chandeliers drip from the ceiling, an eclectic collection of gloriously barmy knick knacks line shelves - from gramophones to bird cages - and South West London's most gorgeous folk prop up the bar, champers in hands. When it comes to the restaurant expect to find '40s gentlemen's club meets lady's boudoir, the perfect accompaniment to a menu of innovative world food to excite the senses and impress even the most jaded palatte.
Winner Time Out Bar Of The Year 2006.
Sample a la carte
- Soup of the day with organic baguette £4.95
- Salmon Gravalax with goats cheese mousse on toast served with mixed leaf salad £5.95
Confit of guinea fowl and duck terrine with gooseberry chutney and toast £6.25
- Grilled aubergine marinated in anis star with anchovies, mozzarella and confit of tomato petals with lobster oil dressing £5.95
Other starters are available.
- Grilled halibut on potato and cabbage hash cake with cêpes sauce £13.50
- Pan-fried beef fillet medallions served with tomato Provencal and leek and potato gratin with a choice of stilton or green peppercorn sauce £15.25
- Risotto of chestnut, Chinese artichoke and spinach with truffle oil and parmesan shavings £10.95
- Slow braised lamb shank, served in its own jus with bacon and puy green lentils and orange infused red lentils £13.75
- Roasted corn-fed chicken supreme with potato fondant, mange tous and a vanilla and cinnamon sauce £12.50
- 8oz ribeye steak, celeriac and horseradish mash with a choice of stilton or peppercorn sauce £13.25
Other main courses are available.
- Frozen summer fruit stack with Grand Marnier crème and hot white chocolate sauce £5.00
- Cheesecake of the day served with a fruit coulis £5.00
- Homemade Bannoffee pie with caramel sauce £5.00
- Orange and vanilla crème brulee with a ginger biscuit base and Orange Curacao £5.00
Other desserts are available.
697 Wandsworth Road, SW8 3JF
2 courses £15
Available between 6pm - 7.30pm Tuesday - Thursday
Saturday from 12pm - 5pm
2 courses and a cocktail for £20
Available Tuesday - Thursday from 7.30pm - 10pm
Sundays from 6pm - 9pm
Supplements may be chanrged on certain dishes
£25 - £34
Tues - Wed: 5pm - 12am
Thurs: 5pm - 1am
Fri & Sat: 12pm - 2am
Sun: 12pm - 1am
Make an effort