Sleek and chic, Villandry on Great Portland Street combines deli, restaurant and bar, meaning that there is no time of day that is not an appropriate time to go. If you pop in for coffee, you're bound to be tempted by the smell of delicious fresh deli items or lured by the visual appeal of biccies and chocs. The restaurant meanwhile uses the best of their imported items to create sophisticated European peasant dishes.
Sample a la carte
- Gratin of macaroni cheese with crispy lardons £7.50
- Char-grilled asparagus with Morecambe Bay shrimps and lemon butter £8.00
- Ham hock and foie gras ballotine, duck rillettes, cornichons and toasted ancienne £11.50
- Fried egg with foie gras and sautéed girolles £12.50
Other starters are available.
- Linguini with rocket pesto, green beans and new potatoes £8.00 / 12.00
- Moules marinière with hand cut chips £12.50
- Steak tartare with single leaf salad £13.50
- Chicken paillard with wild rocket, frisée and red pepper relish £13.50
- Seared scallops with creamed leeks and crispy bacon £19.00
- Tournedos Rossini £22.50
Other main courses are available.
- Moist chocolate cake £5.75
- Frozen berries with hot vanilla and white chocolate sauce £5.75
- Hot pancakes with black cherries and Chantilly cream £5.75
- Honeycomb ice cream with chocolate sauce £5.75
Other desserts are available.
170 Great Portland Street, W1W 5QB
Great Portland Street
£25 - £34
Mon - Sat 12pm - 3pm & 6pm -10:30pm
Sun 11:30am - 4pm