Locale Italian restaurant in Fulham, serves up irresistible Italian home cooking in a clued-up, urban interior. The front area is electrified by the buzz around the central bar, with its leather sofas, wooden floors, and exposed brick, all of which leads on to the dining room next to the happening open kitchen. Locale uses only fresh, Italian ingredients and prepares all their breads and pastas daily. Dishes include tomato bruschetta, black tagiolini with crab, garlic, chilli and tomatoes, and dessert of affogato. The markedly good wine list features guest wines from boutique vineyards and a great new list of eclectic fresh fruit cocktails . Don’t miss Locale’s excellent coffee. Happy Hour is Monday - Friday 5-7pm and all day Sunday on cocktails and wine, and al fresco terrace for sunny days - both at once are even better.
Sample a la carte
- Bruschetta with tomato and basil, garlic and extra virgin olive oil £4.75
- Roasted goats cheese with walnut and baby spinach £4.95
- Prosciutto and salami with fennel and sardinian crisp bread £6.95
- Buffalo mozzarella with tomato and pesto dressing £6.95
Other starters are available.
- Seafood linguine with clams, salmon, squid & prawns £11.95
- Ravioli filled with ricotta and spinach in fresh tomato sauce £8.95
- Panfried salmon on spinach with balsamic dressing £13.95
- Grilled chicken paillard with herb roast potatoes and rocket £9.95
- Lamb chop with aubergine puree and roasted cherry tomato £14.95
- Grilled rib eye on the bone with herb roast potatoes £15.95
Other main courses are available.
- Selection of ice creams and sorbets £3.95
- Tiramisu £4.50
- Chocolate mousse with white chocolate and amaretto sauce £4.95
- Hot chocolate and hazelnut fondant £4.95
Other desserts are available.
222 Munster Rd, Fulham, SW6 6AY
Under £25 (€35)
Mon - Thu 12pm - 10:30pm
Fri 12pm - 11pm
Sat 10am - 11pm
Sun 10am - 10:30pm