About Brunello Restaurant
How's this for a pedigree? Part of the five star Baglioni Hotel and an outlet of the Italian Brunello chain, this elegant lounge and restaurant is just moments from some of London's most impressive sights including the Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Gardens. The sophisticated interior combines old school charm with elegant modernism - huge Murano glass chandeliers hang from golden ceilings, Louis style stools line a smart bar and fringed armchairs in which to enjoy a glass of champagne are joined by low tables. Fresh ingredients are used in traditional and modern regional dishes from across Italy with emphasis on meat and fish dishes.
Sample a la carte
- Artichoke salad with pecorino cheese (insalata di carciofi e pecorino) £9.50
- Deep fried prawns and squid with rocket (frittura di gamberi e calamari) £11.50
- Culatello di zibello with figs and melon (culatello di zibello con fichi e melone) £12.00
- Carpaccio baglioni (carpaccio baglioni ) £9.50
Other starters are available.
- Linguine with crab, spring onions and sweet chilli (linguine con granchio cipollotti e peperoncino dolce) £13.50
- Roasted lamb cutlets with baked aubergine and asparagus (costolette d'agnello arosto con melanzane e asparagi) £18.50
- Rib-eye steak with spring salad and spinach (controfiletto di manzo con insalata primaverile e spinaci) £19.50
- Veal saltimbocca style with broccoli (saltimbocca alla romana) £18.50
- Roasted corn fed chilli chicken with mushrooms (polletto alla diavola con mais e funghi ) 16.50
- Tagliolini with fresh tomato and basil (tagliolini con pomodoro fresco e basilico) £11.50
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
60 Hyde Park Gate, SW7 5BB
High Street Kensington
£45-£54 / €65-€79
Mon - Sun 12pm - 3pm & 5:30pm - 11:30pm