Sparkle - Christmas 2008
About Sparkle - Christmas 2008
Exclusive parties are available at this venue.
As you approach this stunning venue beautiful frosty lighting will capture your attention. The magical experience will begin as falling snow surrounds your guests as they enter this winter wonderland. Once inside this magnificent church, guests will step into a winter forest where they will be surrounded by snowflakes glistening in the moonlight. Greeted with a sparkling reception and entertained by a live band performing songs reminiscent of the era. As the far side of the hall lights up, the dining room comes to life. A sparkling wintry feel will be created through striking table centres and icy lighting, which set the scene for this delicious Christmas dinner. Our live band will then entice your guests onto the dance floor with a set of cool classics. After which the DJ and disco will guarantee a full dance floor until the end of the night.
Seated dinner menu
- Passion fruit cured Scottish salmon with ratte potato salad, herb salad & passion fruit dressing
- Caponata and mozzarella salad with seared rustic Mediterranean vegetables, torn basil and rocket leaves
- Roasted breast of Barbary duck with an apple and pea mash, buttered bok choy & a five spice scented jus
- Jerusalem artichoke and mushroom pithivierson savoy cabbage and crème fraiche with a celeriac Dauphinoiseand a cèpe jus
- Rich chocolate truffle cake with a mulled wine syrup and a compote of winter berries
LSO St Lukes, 161 Old Street, EC1V 9NG
From £133 + vat per person