New York, New York - Christmas 2008
About New York, New York - Christmas 2008
Exclusive parties are available at this venue.
As you enter the beautiful reception area, you are greeted by live music from a New York style crooner. A large bar with a New York skyline feature, striking artwork and atmospheric lighting create a stunning welcome to your party.
The dining room captures the elegant style of the era, with smartly dressed tables, spectacular high table centres. With a back drop of a New York film to complete the look. Your guests will enjoy a delicious dinner from one of London's leading caterers as the star twinkles around the dramatic woodwork. After dinner, enjoy the celebration of New York in true style - on the dance floor! The superb disco and DJ will transform the reception room into a fantastic disco to ensure that your guests complete the evening with memories of a fantastic 2008 Christmas party!
Sample seated dinner menu
- Passion fruit cured Scottish salmon with ratte potato salad, herb salad & passion fruit Dressing
- Caponata and mozzarella salad with seared rustic Mediterranean vegetables, torn basil and rocket leaves
- Roasted breast of Barbary duckwith an apple and pea mash, buttered bok choy & a five spice scented jus
- Jerusalem artichoke and mushroom pithivierson savoy cabbage and crème fraiche with a celeriac Dauphinoiseand a cèpe jus
- Rich chocolate truffle cake with a mulled wine syrupand a compote of winter berries
Salter’s Hall, Fore Street, EC2Y 5DE
From £85 per head + vat
Various for Hire