Volupte’s the place for you if the seriously sultry and decadence world of burlesque and cabaret floats your boat. Tucked away in the backstreets of Chancery Lane and harking back to the days of Vaudeville extravaganzas, Volupte is a world of pleasure and exquisite delight, where anything goes. Upstairs in the dimly lit masculine-edged cocktail bar, you can watch old movie clips. Or vamp it up downstairs in the cabaret salon/restaurant where a series of cutaway, hand-painted booths sets the scene for a Supper Club style dining where you can adjust your own music and dim your own lights. Indulge in fine teas, delicious cakes and teatime treats, mouth-watering cocktails and be entertained by jazz bands, rock bands, musicians and cabaret singers, 1920s flapper dancers, comedy, Burlesque and Vaudeville extravaganzas - everything from cheesecake to Victorian gothica. It's sexy, it's indulgent and it's yours for the taking.
Sample a la carte
- Hazelnut breaded mozzarella in carrozza £7.00
- Smoked salmon plate with salsa verde £7.50
- Crab & coriander spring rolls £7.50
- Baby artichoke bocconcini & sun-dried tomato pesto £7.00
Other starters are available
- Guinness-braised beef served with creamy parsnip mash £17.50
- Duck breast served with red cabbage and creamed potatoes £19.00
- Monkfish and parma ham served with black ink risotto £18.00
- Lamb cutlets served with beetroot & dauphinoise potatoes £18.00
- Ostrich fillet served wit lime coconut sauce £21.00
- Gnocchi with creamy wild mushroom sauce £12.00
Other main courses are available.
- A selection of desserts are available.
7 - 9 Norwich Street, EC4A 1EJ
An optional 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.
£25 - £34
Tue 11:30am - 11pm
Wed - Thu 11:30am - 1am
Fri 11:30am - 2am
Sat 7pm - 3am